|9. David Bowie V10. Start at hollow jug. Up small edges to ? Then a jug.
10. Warm Ups. Easy. Start back in the hole and bust up. Can finish over the hole.
11. Project. SDS? Up arête then left along the lip.
C. Red Fern Boulder
12. Ramp V2. Stand start up slopey ramp. Finish over The Red Fern.
13. The Red Fern V2. Start low on jug edge. Move up into dihedral. Holds get better up top.
14. Pocket Arête V5? Stand start Right hand pocket. Move left on rad edges and feet.
15. Low Start V1. Up face to lip then over.
16. Jason's Dyno. Hard V? Start on jug in roof, huck way out to sharp edge.
.D. Double Dihedral
17. Dihedral V? Start low at undercling. Up dihedral to a spooky topout.
18. Stand Start V2. Right hand edge then high step. Slab up to lip and over.
19. Fingersplitter V3/4? SDS. Undercling move left to undercling, match. Then up.
20. V2. SDS on arête. Move right up lip then pull over #18.
21. Sloper Traverse V2. SDS on #20 but move left along slopers 15 feet then over.
22. Arête V3. SDS. Up slopers to top then swing legs around left side of arête then pull around left.
23. V2. Start like Scissor Fight but move up to sloper lip with cool holds and over.
24. Scissor Fight V8? Stand start Left hand jug and Right hand terrible crimp thing. Then huge throw to jug, match then stay low thru seam on small crimps across to jug. Then throw straight up to flat jug then pull over. Tops out better than it looks. Bad Landing! Problem should start matched on terrible crimp thing and throw to crimp before moving thru face. Probably adds at least one grade.
25. V2? Stand start. Good edge. Pull on and go straight over slab. Harder than it looks.
26. Black Leather Cat Suit V? Half stand start. Move right stay low, out to cool pinch then up sloper arête. Easy top out. Excellent!
E. The Wave Block
27. Crack V0. Up crack. Also Downclimb.
28. Pound O Flesh V7/8? SDS. Undercling crack, move right to sidepull the bump. Heel, then up.
29. Golden Cashmere Sleeper low V8. 5 Stars. Stand at undercling throw Right hand. Then move to great sloper. Up to good crimp then sloper lip. Move right to a reasonable top out.
30. Bad Ass Project. 5 Stars probably. Undone. Low start right of #29. Move right up face.